Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 God's Blessings in tangible ways...

For "secretion and excretion management."  At work, I am the secretions gal.  It's my job to make you cough and deep breathe, whether you want to or not.  The care package came from a friend, neighbor, co-worker, who works on the urology and colo-rectal floor at the hospital.  It was tp, paper towels, lysol, hand sanitizer wipes and kleenex, in bulk.  And it was the best belly laugh for me!  I love her sense of humor.

For the Freezer Fairy.  My kids are oh-so-happy to have pizzas and breakfast sandwiches!  I am oh-so-happy to tell them to fend for themselves sometimes!

For the Chemo care package - ipod loan, snacks, dvd player with a couple movies, books; I was set.

For random books of hope in the mail.

For my mom's help this week.

For baskets full of sunshine.

For another year with my husband.


No comments: